Experience the Benefits of Ultherapy®
At a certain point in life, most men and women begin to notice that their facial contouring is not what it used to be. The brows become heavy, and may cause the eyes to look excessively tired. Cheeks flatten out and the skin that was once held up nicely now droops at the jowls and beneath the chin. Historically, these concerns could only be treated with plastic surgery. At Acclaim Dermatology, you can achieve beautiful, lifted skin with Ultherapy®.
Ultherapy® uses ultrasound energy to tone and tighten sagging skin. This FDA-cleared treatment device has been developed with the precise technology through which cells beneath the surface of the skin are targeted with gentle sound waves. Surface cells are undisturbed. The stimulation of tissue prompts the rebuilding of healthy, strong collagen strands, which changes the appearance of the face and neck over time.
Patients who choose Ultherapy® can experience a number of benefits, including:
- Non-invasive treatment that requires no anesthesia, no stitches, and no recovery. The delivery of focused ultrasound waves promotes a natural rejuvenation beneath the skin.
- Customized care achieves optimal results. After a discussion of expectations and assessment of your skin, we can adjust variables including the duration of treatment and the depth of energy. Depending on the desired outcome, we may combine Ultherapy® with cosmetic injectibles.
- Ultrasound treatment causes little, if any, side effects. You may go about your day following your procedure. Your skin may look slightly red and swollen, but these effects diminish quickly.
- Natural rejuvenation occurs gradually as a result of collagen reformation. The results of Ultherapy® treatment look completely natural – because they are! Ultrasound works in concert with the body’s innate ability to produce collagen. Nothing artificial is inserted into the skin.
- Because Ultherapy® prompts a natural regeneration of collagen, it takes a few months to see a change in your skin. However, many patients enjoy the lasting effects of collagen production, which keeps skin tighter and suppler for up to a year. With the occasional touch-up treatment, it is possible to maintain healthy collagen stores and slow the progression of aging on the face and neck.
You can love what you see in the mirror. Call Acclaim Dermatology for treatment designed around your needs. (832) 770-6388.